ACCEPTING APPLICANTS YEAR-ROUND!
Procedures for applying to the Study Abroad Program:
- Complete the application form. There is a non-refundable administrative application fee of $75.
- Schedule your online evaluation.
- Submit support documentation requested (you will receive this after you submit your application).
- Evaluation with an Advisor.
- One to two weeks after evaluation, the Student will receive their acceptance or denial letter.
- Confirm with study abroad support your estimated date of arrival. (In general, group classes begin a new level at the start of each month, so we recommend that you arrive 2-5 days prior to this)
- Once your flight is booked, send to Academic Affairs, so we know to expect you!
- IMPORTANT: Students may not come to the institute without an acceptance letter and confirmation from management.